Odorite Ultra Dishwashing Liquid
Odorite Ultra Laundry Powder
Odorite Grime Away
Odorite Ultra All Surface
Kitchen CleanerProduct not rated yet
Stock Left: items
Grease BustingOdorite Ultra All Surface Kitchen Cleaner is foamy and eliminates kitchen grime with dual technology, combining superior green surfactant technology with enzymatic action. The enzymes work to break down fats and grease, while also eliminating starches which act as a glue (biofilm), trapping dirt and other organics on the surfaces. This powerful combination offers the exceptional ability to break down residual organic soils and eradicate bad odours.
Continued use removes layer upon layer of embedded grime (bio-film), preventing future build-up of organic soils, keeping surfaces deep-cleaned, smelling fresh and free of potentially harmful organisms and contaminants.
Opaque liquid in an easy to hold 500ml dual foaming and spray bottle.
Features & Benefits:
- Specifically designed for cleaning food contact surfaces
- Removes soap scum from tiles and floors
- Deep-cleans floors and grout by removing the build-up that collects in the pores of the floor surface
- Eliminates floor coating that causes slipperiness
- Degrades residual organic soils that help support insects and other unwanted pests
- Improves freshness by controlling odours from residual organics
- Eliminates the need for rinsing after mopping
- Effective against fungi, bacteria and yeasts
- Safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly
Product contains a blend of beneficial enzymes:
Protease – breaks down proteins (e.g. meat, excreted/secreted proteins) into amino acids.
Lipase – breaks down fats/grease into fatty acids and glycerol.
Amylase – starch acts as a glue for dirt – amylases catalyse the break-down of starch into sugars which are then further used as a food source by the bacillus.
Plant based surfactants
Odorite Ultra All Surface Kitchen Cleaner Datasheet
- 30% Sodium Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate
- Alcohol Ethoxylate (C9-C11)
- Alpha - Amylase
- 10% 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one
- Alkyl Poly Glucoside
- Calcium Chloride
- Sodium Formate