Biotech Bathroom Cleaner
Odorite Ultra All Surface
Odorite Grime Away
Odorite Ultra Laundry Powder
Bio Tech Bathroom Cleaner
10X ConcentrateProduct not rated yet
Stock Left: items
Multi-Purpose bio-formulation foaming concentrate Bio Tech Bathroom Cleaner is a ten times concentrate microbial / probiotic consortium that demonstrates superior bio-enzyme performance for use in multiple applications. It exhibits a broad range of degradation capabilities needed for a multi-purpose product efficacious in maintenance of hard surfaces in bathrooms, toilets and urinals and cleaning and odour control making this product technologically the most advanced on the South African market. Bio Tech Bathroom Cleaner is designed as a bio-technical aid to treatment of organic waste material offering liquefaction and reduction of solids, reduction of odour, easier disposal of waste, aids general cleaning of soiled areas, safety in operation of effluent systems, offers a viable alternative to current processing techniques using a bio-technical approach.
Dilution rates: Bio Tech 10 x Bathroom Cleaner is a ten times concentrate that is diluted one part active and nine parts water (measure 50 ml Bio Tech Bathroom Concentrate pour into a suitable container adding 450 ml water). Shake after diluting and before use” as the biological spores may settle over time. Safety of Bio Tech Bathroom Cleaner: Bio Tech Bathroom Cleaner contains a blend of safe Bacillus microorganisms. Toxicity studies done by an independent laboratory shows that the consortium has no acute oral toxicity, no acute dermal toxicity, and no acute inhalation toxicity at maximal test dose. Acute dermal irritation and acute eye irritation studies classify Bio Tech Bathroom Cleaner consortium as non-irritating, the consortium does not elicit a skin sensitisation reaction.
Features & Benefits:
Drain lines – rinse water degrades and eliminates organics found in drain lines. Regular use of BIO TECH GTX 1 will maintain a cleaner and odour-free system.
Septic and waste treatment – rinse water will maintain effective activity in septic systems, eliminating the need for excessive pumping. Eliminates odours caused by incomplete digestion of malodorous volatile fatty acids.
Hard Surface and Bathroom cleaning and odour control – ideal for vertical surfaces, penetrates cracks, crevices and pores of surfaces where organics accumulate, removing the organics leaving a visually cleaner surface. Provides long term odour control by removing the organics that cause odours and prevents their return.
A stable consortium of safe Bacillus spores
Production of multiple enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities
A synergistic blend that works in concert to provide superior performance across multiple applications
Excretion of high levels of amylase, cellulase, lipase, protease, urease, esterase & xylanase enzymes
Ability to work under aerobic and anaerobic conditions
- Single product simplicity for multi-application flexibility
- Advanced foaming capability particularly for difficult to reach and vertical surfaces
- Protease – breaks down proteins (e.g. meat, excreted/secreted proteins) into amino acids
- Lipase – breaks down fats/grease into fatty acids & glycerol. If not broken down, fats can go rancid and lead to off-odours and blocked drains/fat grease traps.
- Amylase – starch acts as a glue for dirt – amylases catalyse the break-down of starch into sugars which are then further used as a food source by the bacillus
- Cellulase – breaks down cellulosic material
- Urease - catalyzes the hydrolysis of urea into break-down products.
- Esterase - splits esters into an acid and an alcohol in a chemical reaction with water called hydrolysis. Esters have characteristic odours most of which are pleasant/fruity, however can also include onion/garlic and worse odours
- Xylanase – help in breaking down plant cell walls.
Bio Tech Bathroom Cleaner 10 X Concentrate Datasheet
List of certified ingredients as per 500 ml Ready 2 Use Bathroom Cleaner:
Bacillus Subtillus bacteria <10%
Bacillus Subtillus bacteria plus Enzymes <25%
Classified Eco Friendly Plant Based Surfactants <25%
Soft Water <70%