There’s a Change in the Atmosphere
January 23, 2019
Climate change is a hot topic these days, pun intended, and it is not just going to go away. It often seems that the issue of climate change is far too big for any of us to tackle - but the truth is that there are things that we can do in our everyday lives that can help the situation. After all “Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people can change the world” – Howard Zinn.
Here are our top tips for battling climate change:
- Reduce Emission: Reduce the amount of harmful pollutants going into the air by way of transport. Look into alternate modes of transport such as the Gautrain, riding a bicycle (in areas where it is safe to do so) or carpooling with friends.
- Non-pollutant Cleaning Products: Use organic, innovative, bio-enzymatic products like the Green Worx Cleaning Solutions’ home or industrial product ranges. These products are free of the Volatile Organic Compounds found in most chemical based cleaning products.
- Use Less Water: Save water wherever possible with methods such as: using products that require less water, not flushing the toilet after every use, shortening the amount of time spent in the shower and catching the shower water in a bucket to re-use it to flush the toilet. Watch this video to discover more helpful water saving tips.
- Say Good-bye to Plastic: Thankfully there are many alternative options becoming available so that this truly can become a possibility. Replace plastic straws and cutlery with more sustainable options, use reusable shopping bags, buy food in non-plastic containers… there are many plastic-free paths to choose from! .
- Remember the Slogan: In all things and as much as is possible try to remember to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
Discover more about the greener, smarter way to clean HERE.